Re: [Tails-dev] NMG(R) Tails Logo Contest Proposal

Author: anon404@notfoundclub.org
To: anon404@notfoundclub.org, tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] NMG(R) Tails Logo Contest Proposal
Tails Devs,

Here is some additional information:

notfoundclub.org/tails/tails-concept1-solo_nmgr.png

notfoundclub.org/tails/tails-concept-1_nmgr.png

notfoundclub.org/tails/tails-concept-1boot_nmgr.png

Font: http://www.fontspace.com/rob-leuschke/aaircchat

I am using an old graphics program and am having some technical
diffculty exporting to SVG. A plug-in was downloaded from the web, but
it did not work. Will send as soon as possible. SVG notice was not in
the original email so did not prep for this. I have an editable PNG,
available for the graphics program if this is an acceptable substitute.