Re: [Tails-dev] tails logo

Author: sajolida
To: Constantin Koblmiller
CC: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] tails logo
Constantin Koblmiller:
> Hi,
>
> I had some time on my hands so i completely redid the logo. I started
> from scratch with a sketch, scanned it and then changed it in
> photoshop.

Where can I find it? I didn't receive any attachment to your mail.

> So you don’t have to worry about the source. I used
> "Myriad Pro“ font again but according to this article it’s ok to use
> it in a logo.

I really don't think so. It's by Adobe and sold pretty expensive on
their website:

https://store1.adobe.com/cfusion/store/html/index.cfm?store=OLS-US&event=displayFontPackage&code=1706

But I'm sure you can find a similar one, maybe:

- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cantarell_%28font%29
- http://www.google.com/fonts/specimen/PT+Sans

> if you need higher resolution files, let me know

Actually, we need an SVG version, which is vector version [1], so that
resolution wouldn't matter.

[1]: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vector_graphics

--
sajolida