Re: [Tails-dev] tails logo

Author: Constantin Koblmiller
To: sajolida, tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] tails logo
Hi,

I had some time on my hands so i completely redid the logo. I started from scratch with a sketch, scanned it and then changed it in photoshop. So you don’t have to worry about the source. I used "Myriad Pro“ font again but according to this article it’s ok to use it in a logo.

I made two possible logos.
I guess you can either interpret it as an iceberg (biggest part is hidden, etc. ; which in my opinion is a fitting metaphor for tails) or as a floating island (autonomous, like the stand-alone OS tails is)

if you need higher resolution files, let me know

-Constantin Koblmiller