Re: [Tails-dev] Release schedule for Tails 0.23

Author: anonym
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Release schedule for Tails 0.23
20/02/14 13:25, intrigeri wrote:
> Hi,
>
> a week has passed since then. May we please have a final schedule?
> Thanks in advance!

Sorry, posted now. The reason I have been putting this off is that other
commitments collided with 2014-03-16, when the Iceweasel sources
apparently are actually available and when I technically could start
preparing the release and thereby shave off one day delay for the
release. I've been trying to sort out the collision but I still don't
feel confident I'll be available on the 16th so I'll stick with the
original date.

Cheers!