Re: [Tails-dev] Tails logo

Author: Chris Doten
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Tails logo
You will need to be careful of not being to similar to the cute lil' guy
below who pops up when you search for Tails images and is doubtless
relentlessly copyright-lawyered. You might want to avoid the Anime-style
cartoons in general.

What we've done for similar needs is to go to http://99designs.com/ and
provide a design document with the requirements and guidelines and a, say,
$400 bounty or something. It's an easy way to get a range of freelance
designers involved.

[image: Inline image 1]