Re: [Tails-l10n] [de] Translation

Author: sajolida
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] [de] Translation
nb.linux:
> I'm a developer (still studying) and like to contribute to Tor and Tails.
> As a German speaker I think it could be beneficial to start with
> translations, so the l10n_de-team please contact me for coordination.

Welcome! Having technical knowledge is definitely valuable to do good
translation work. And I'm very happy to see the German team starting anew.

If you also want to have a look at other kind of tasks, check out our
"easy" tasks program:

https://tails.boum.org/contribute/easy_tasks/

This page is brand new, so don't hesitate to point us to possible
improvements, or tasks that are not described enough to be useful.