Re: [Tails-l10n] [de] Translation

Author: Frithjof
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] [de] Translation
On Sun, Jan 5, 2014 at 5:46 PM, nb.linux <nb.linux@???> wrote:
> I'm a developer (still studying) and like to contribute to Tor and Tails.

Great!

> As a German speaker I think it could be beneficial to start with
> translations, so the l10n_de-team please contact me for coordination.

There is not much of an organized team yet. I started translating only
recently and Jens agreed to proof-read and review,

If Alster also wants to help we should maybe we should schedule a meeting
in #tails-dev in the near future (but not next week). What about half an hour
before the next Tails developers meeting, that is

Thursday, January 09., on #tails-dev (OFTC) at 21:30 CET ?

> I cloned the https://git-tails.immerda.ch/tails repo and will try to
> figure out how the project is structured and the internationalization
> infrastructure is working. (but surely I will need some time to do so...)

You already found these?

https://tails.boum.org/contribute/how/translate/
https://tails.boum.org/contribute/l10n_tricks/

-Frithjof