Re: [Tails-l10n] [Review](fr) Many translation to review

Author: sajolida
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] [Review](fr) Many translation to review
mercedes508:
> please review updated or brand new translations for Tails website:
>
> wiki/src/doc/first_steps/installation.fr.po
> wiki/src/doc/first_steps/installation/manual/mac.fr.po
> wiki/src/doc/first_steps/introduction_to_gnome_and_the_tails_desktop.fr.po
> wiki/src/doc/first_steps/upgrade.fr.po
> wiki/src/news/spoof-mac.fr.po
> wiki/src/support/known_issues.fr.po
>
> commit 833c0a0, translation branch, mercedes508 repo.

Reviewed, merged, and pushed. Thanks.

I'm not sure about using "usurpation d'adresse MAC" to translate
"spoof", as this has a connotation of being an attack, and you being the
bad guy in French. I can propose "masquage d'adresse MAC" which sounds
more like a defensive strategy, which it is. But that's up to you of
course. But hopefully, the documentation won't use "spoof" in the first
place.