Re: [Tails-dev] Please review'n'merge test/rjb-migration

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Please review'n'merge test/rjb-migration
bertagaz@??? wrote (27 Dec 2013 09:36:32 GMT) :
> Just one word to sum up my feelings: hurray! :)

:)

The test suite is now entirely green for me, with the two known
exceptions that are documented (git grep XXX -- features).

Please review my changes and merge it into devel if it looks good!
Tickets that will go away: #6314, #6399.

The parent ticket (#5731) is still blocked by #6400, as nobody
commited to either upstream our stuff into the ruby-sikuli Gem, or to
maintain our own adapter on the long term. I'm unsure what conclusion
we should draw of it. Admitedly, the new setup is way less scary than
the previous one, and our adapter is 85 lines long, but still, I'm
concerned we might happily be replacing it with another kind of
technical debt.

Shall we just forget about it and close #6400 as rejected?
Thoughts?

In particular, I'd like to hear what anonym thinks of it.