Re: [Tails-dev] Support for modern Vagrant

Author: David Wolinsky
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Support for modern Vagrant
Assuming you already have the tails box:
in some tmp directory
vagrant init tails
vagrant up
vagrant ssh
sudo bash
apt-get update && apt-get dist-upgrade
exit out
look at VirtualBox gui and find the running instance
vagrant package --base $(name_of_instance)
You'll get a package.box that contains the updates

Best,
David