Re: [Tails-dev] Scripts for importing Transifex translations…

Author: winterfairy
To: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Scripts for importing Transifex translations, please review
intrigeri wrote:
> winterfairy at riseup.net wrote (30 Nov 2013 19:00:56 GMT) :
>> There was a purpose of the code in "import-translations" that was removed
>> by commit:
>>
>> e76059cd74bec591d7104b65e3f188e43a36ef7f
>
> Commits b2a3952 and d62bf4c (directly pushed to devel, sorry) should
> restore the intended behavior back, with a slightly different
> implementation (factorized functionality from refresh-translations
> into our shell library).
>
> Does this achieve the result you intended?

It seems so, yes.

If you wait with reviewing the greeter repository, I can rebase it with an
import-translations script that more closely resembles the one now in the
tails repo. Would this be good?

For the other repositories: The bug says something about Makefile targets,
but it is okay that it is a script, right? And that the user must manually
invoke the script to pull translations, just like in the tails repo right
now?

Sorry if many questions, but I don't want to redo the work again just
because it should have been done differently, since it is many
repositories.