Re: [Tails-dev] Scripts for importing Transifex translations…

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Scripts for importing Transifex translations, please review
winterfairy@??? wrote (30 Nov 2013 19:00:56 GMT) :
> There was a purpose of the code in "import-translations" that was removed
> by commit:

> e76059cd74bec591d7104b65e3f188e43a36ef7f

OK, got it. I'm not excessively convinced by the "if someone commits
without running refresh-translations first" part, but OK.

Commits b2a3952 and d62bf4c (directly pushed to devel, sorry) should
restore the intended behavior back, with a slightly different
implementation (factorized functionality from refresh-translations
into our shell library).

Does this achieve the result you intended?