Re: [Tails-dev] Scripts for importing Transifex translations…

Author: winterfairy
To: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Scripts for importing Transifex translations, please review
intrigeri wrote:
> winterfairy at riseup.net wrote (29 Nov 2013 14:14:46 GMT) :
>> Please review and merge:
>>  - repo "winterfairy/tails", branch "import-translations" (based on
>>    devel)

> Merged and pushed some refactoring commits on top.

There was a purpose of the code in "import-translations" that was removed
by commit:

e76059cd74bec591d7104b65e3f188e43a36ef7f

The purpose was, if one run "import-translations" and then commits
(without running "refresh-translations"), there will show up much changes
in all po-files, even if no changes really was made. That makes it harder
to track how the content in the po-files have changed.

Running "intltool-update" is fast, so it being run twice is not a big
problem for that reason. And I believe it should be run in
"import-translations" too, just to make the logs more clean in those cases
someone commit immediately after import.