Re: [Tails-dev] Release schedule for Tails 0.22

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Release schedule for Tails 0.22
Hi,

intrigeri wrote (24 Sep 2013 17:51:54 GMT) :
> 2013-11-30 freeze, build & upload RC1

Dear reviewers, there's quite some work for you, and more is coming
soon, so better not let the backlog grow too big.

Branches pending for review'n'merge, in decreasing order of priority:

  * feature/ff24 (Alan will do it on Sunday or Monday)
  * liveusb-creator:bugfix/dont-fail-upgrade-if-tmp-dir-exists-on-destination:
    any taker?
  * feature/create-additional-software-config (I'll do it)
  * bugfix/disable-dpms: any taker?

Expected branches for 0.22:

  * feature/spoof-mac: anonym?
  * feature/i2p-0.9.8.1: we're almost there, I hope kytv pushes
    a final iteration in time for the freeze
  * bugfix/safer-persistence: hopefully by the end of the week-end.
    Alan, may I assume you'll do the final review'n'merge?
  * feature/incremental-upgrades: I should have a beta ready to be
    reviewed'n'merged by Friday night. Yeah, last minute. Given it is
    self-contained, disabled by default, and does not impact the rest
    of Tails, I'll feel free to merge it so that it lands into the RC.
    Someone will still need to review it at some point, though.
    Any taker?

Core developers, it may also be time to check you've not forgotten
when the testing sessions will happen: