[Tails-dev] Tails Clock 0.6 (aka: 1.0-rc1)

Author: Kevin C. Krinke
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: [Tails-dev] Tails Clock 0.6 (aka: 1.0-rc1)
Hello all,

From the ChangeLog...

  * Really rememoved all traces of NEWS
  * Made locale generation more dynamic during "make"
  * Minor tidy-ups, autotools/packaging fixes
  * This release is now 1.0-rc1, if testing goes well next version will
    just be a version bump and re-release

Signed debs:
http://kevin.c.krinke.ca/builds/tailsclock

All git tags/commits for this release are signed as will all future
tags/commits. Signed of course with my personal key.

Tested in current Tails release and Debian Wheezy. The 1.0 release will
be fully tested on squeeze through sid and relevant Tails versions. Of
course, if anyone can help with testing I'd appreciate the assistance!

Questions, comments, feedback, etc is always very welcome :)

Kevin C. Krinke <kevin@???>
GnuPG - 851662D2 - 0x18C67F61851662D2
http://kevin.c.krinke.ca/851662D2.asc