Re: [Tails-dev] Tails Clock 0.5

Author: Kevin C. Krinke
To: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Tails Clock 0.5
Hola!

On 2013-11-13 3:48 AM, intrigeri wrote:
>> My challenge now I suppose is to figure out what dh_installdocs is
>> requiring NEWS.
>
> Because you've listed that file in debian/docs, and dh_installdocs(1)
> reads:
>
>   FILES
>        debian/package.docs
>            List documentation files to be installed into package.

DOH. Should have just grepped the tree.

> Two more questions, regarding the next steps:
>
> 1. Did you file an ITP in the Debian BTS already?

No

> 2. Have you tried building the .deb in a Squeeze chroot (I'm assuming
>    you are using pbuilder or sbuild or similar — if not, you should
>    be, so tell me and I'll provide some pointers) already? If yes, do
>    you confirm the resulting .deb installs and runs fine on Squeeze?

I typically build with `dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot...` and gbp. I
don't have a Squeeze chroot, nor do I have pbuilder or sbuild setup.

However, I test regularly in Tails itself and have not had any issues.

Is that good enough?

Kevin C. Krinke <kevin@???>
GnuPG - 851662D2 - 0x18C67F61851662D2
http://kevin.c.krinke.ca/851662D2.asc