Re: [Tails-dev] Please review and merge feature/simplify_iki…

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Please review and merge feature/simplify_ikiwiki_setup
Hi,

sajolida@??? wrote (08 Oct 2013 18:48:29 GMT) :
>> I think devel is the best suited branch to merge this change, as it
>> impacts the ISO we build and ship.

> That makes sense. I built and tested that branch and it works fine.

Since this branch had master merged in, it still had a significant
larger amount of commits than devel. So, I've merged master into devel
and experimental to make reviewing easier. Then, I've merged back
devel into feature/simplify_ikiwiki_setup.

> I added two more commits:

> 1. cbf05ac Make 'bugs' and 'todo' translatable

>    - Tested locally.

Looks good. I've pushed aa37616 (Sort newly added items in lexical
order too) on top of it.

> 2. 7f3e791 Lock 'Bugs' and 'Forum' on the website

>    - If I remember correctly, we need to warn the boum.org people about
> changes to the -cgi.setup?

Yes, that's correct for any setting we want to be applied on the live
website, actually (e.g. translatable pages, too).

> Can you have another look now?

I think the only thing missing is now synchronizing
po_translatable_pages into ikiwiki-cgi.setup. Then I'm happy to
merge it :)