Re: [Tails-dev] Please review and merge feature/simplify_iki…

Author: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Please review and merge feature/simplify_ikiwiki_setup
On 01/10/13 14:54, intrigeri wrote:
> sajolida@??? wrote (01 Oct 2013 12:34:09 GMT) :
>> While working on the bug reporting workflow I realized that the
>> 'exclude' line of our ikiwiki.setup could be simplified quite a bit now
>> that we are on Redmine.
>
> Looks good.
>
> If we don't exclude {bugs,todo} and the roadmap anymore,
> perhaps we want to stop removing them in
> config/chroot_local-hooks/98-remove_unwanted_files too?
>
>> So please review and merge feature/simplify_ikiwiki_setup into? master?
>
> I think devel is the best suited branch to merge this change, as it
> impacts the ISO we build and ship.

That makes sense. I built and tested that branch and it works fine.

I added two more commits:

1. cbf05ac Make 'bugs' and 'todo' translatable

- Tested locally.

2. 7f3e791 Lock 'Bugs' and 'Forum' on the website

- If I remember correctly, we need to warn the boum.org people about
changes to the -cgi.setup?

Can you have another look now?