[Tails-dev] Please test, review'n'merge feature/sdio

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: [Tails-dev] Please test, review'n'merge feature/sdio
intrigeri wrote (29 Sep 2013 16:32:00 GMT) :
> Documentation is left to be done (#6326), that's why I'm not
> requesting a merge yet, but in short:

sajolida has committed write the documentation in due time,
so this is now a formal review'n'merge request.

If you're the one who decides it's good enough to be merged, please do
coordinate with me: the liveusb-creator and tails-persistence-setup
repos are a bit messy currently, with various branches independently
bringing various improvements, and funny / inconsistent versioning
especially when it comes to the Debian packages, so I suggest you
simply merge the feature branch into master in both of these repos,
and then ask me to prepare proper releases & packages, with correct
version, that can then be merged into devel. Thanks in advance!