Re: [Tails-dev] starting dev

Author: Sina S
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] starting dev
Hey,

Thanks for your reply. I've taken a look at the manual build docs (not sure
how I missed it in the list, maybe I confused it for meaning manpage) and
about to attempt it now (all packages installed).

One other thing I've noticed is that my (usually fast, Australian cable)
internet connection is very slow to the git server. To get the initial copy
of the repo I had to actually clone it using my work connection and then
over ssh from work to home. I just did a git fetch to update and it's going
at ~8-16kb/s from work at ~800kb/s. I don't want to sound crazy or
paranoid, but have concerns that the slowdown maybe associated with
monitoring. Is there another service like OpenBSD AnonCVS which I can use
to do my fetchs?