Re: [Tails-dev] starting dev

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] starting dev
Sina S wrote (25 Sep 2013 11:45:17 GMT) :
> One other thing I've noticed is that my (usually fast, Australian cable)
> internet connection is very slow to the git server.

Sorry about that. It might be that your ISP is poorly connected to the
one that hosts our main repository in Switzerland.

> Is there another service like OpenBSD AnonCVS which I can use
> to do my fetchs?

You might want to try this (generally up-to-date) mirror of our main
Git repository: git://repo.or.cz/tails.git

But well, once you have done the initial (huge) clone, the next
fetches should be relatively fast.