[Tails-dev] Testing smtube in Tails [Was: Discussion on mini…

Author: intrigeri
To: Alessandro Grassi
CC: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] Testing smtube in Tails [Was: Discussion on minitube]
Hi Alessandro,

Alessandro Grassi wrote (04 Sep 2013 14:59:29 GMT) :
> I tried again a few times, but I didn't make any progress. i think
> I'll drop this task to more experienced people :)

OK, thanks a lot for making it clear. I hope you can find some other
Tails improvement that suits you better :) We might need some
relatively easy (for anyone who's into C++ and Qt) patching of
Vidalia, ping me if you're interested.

Regarding smtube, I've updated the ticket (Tails#5584) accordingly,
including Alessandro's testing results. Next thing to check is smtube
with torsocks, and look at the kernel log for firewall messages.

Any taker? If needed, I can point at pre-built ISO images.