[Tails-dev] TAiLS Logo Idea...

Author: Kevin C. Krinke
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] TAiLS Logo Idea...
Hey all,

Not sure about the legals but I thought I'd take a stab at an idea I had for a TAiLS logo.

Obviously I'm no artist but thought I'd take a stab at it. Didn't want it too visually complicated so it'd work small and large but I was gonna throw the CD+USB Key behind the onion though it ended up looking like bad Microsoft Paint output.

Anyhoo, slowly digging into things I can help out with and just thought I'd take a stab at the task.

Ideas? Thoughts? Reject It? Stick to programming (aka: day job)?

Cheers!
Kevin