[Tails-dev] Point the "Report a bug" desktop launcher to "He…

Author: intrigeri
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] Point the "Report a bug" desktop launcher to "Help & Support"?
Hi,

I hereby propose we have the "Report a bug" desktop shortcut link to
the local version of the "Help & Support" web page (either in Yelp or
in Iceweasel, I guess). WhisperBack could still be started from the
Applications menu.

(Below, I'm freely quoting someone else to support this proposal.
I hope you don't mind!)

The path we would like to see users go through is visiting the Tails
web site, and:

Help & Support → Found a problem? → Found a bug?

This path includes: checking whether the problem is known already,
upgrading if needed, reading the bug reporting guidelines, etc.

Alternatively, we could simply remove this launcher on the grounds
that we already have a "Tails documentation" one.

Thoughts?