Re: [Tails-dev] Contribute section of the website: some idea…

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Contribute section of the website: some ideas
hi,

here's some feedback I extracted from another Tails contributor who
does not read this list:

> 1. do we like the pictures concept?

If the 'picture concept' means having a set of pictures associated to
specific actions I'm OK with it. But I'm wondering how it would be used
within Tails, and Tails website. I can't imagine how it would be after
integration.

> 2. do we generally like the whole thing?

I feel like the whole set lack some consistency. Some are sharps when
some are smooths. Some have shadows, some haven't got any. Some
simulate 3D when other don't.

> 3. any comment?

Test our release candidate: not really relevant to me.
Improve documentation: the question mark isn't relevant to me.
Fix a bug: the 2 differents pictures don't fit well together
Implement a new feature & Provide needed input to developers: too close
to each others.