Re: [Tails-dev] Contribute section of the website: some idea…

Author: rob juneau
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Contribute section of the website: some ideas
Hi, new old (very slow) guy here. Thanks for having me aboard, everyone.

With far too much on the plate, I have yet to get into Tor/Tails but I'm
slowly coming around, so please forgive my "out-of-bandness" as I
acclimatize.

Typically preferring text to images, these pictures haven't sent me running
for CLI, if that helps. :)

/R