Re: [Tails-dev] [review] feature/document_the_random_nick_pr…

Author: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] [review] feature/document_the_random_nick_preset
On 18/07/13 16:11, jvoisin wrote:
> Hello,
> please review feature/document_the_random_nick_preset in
> http://git.tails.boum.org/jvoisin/tails/
>
> Have a nice day,

So I cherry-picked that commit into
doc/better-pidgin-and-otr-documentation and rephrased it.

Please have a look at the commits, especially 0e0ff14 to understand the
reason behind the changes.

And also:

  - I reformatted the titles to use h1 headings for the top-most
    sections, and added a table of content after the introduction.
  - Remember to use capital letters for application name , such as
    Tails and Pidgin.
  - I mentioned the persistence feature when it was relevant.