Re: [Tails-dev] Please review'n'merge feature/intltoolize [W…

Author: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Please review'n'merge feature/intltoolize [Was: Please review'n'merge feature/merge-pot-files]
On 23/06/13 18:44, intrigeri wrote:
> This next step is now implemented in feature/intltoolize, based upon
> feature/merge-pot-files. It would make sense to review and merge both
> at the same time. Candidate for 0.19.1 or 0.20, whichever comes first
> => please review and merge into devel, and into stable once 0.19
> is out.

I reviewed the branch, built an ISO, and checked that all the
applications I could access were still translated. So I merged it into
devel and stable.

Marked the ticket as done in master.

>> Please merge into devel so that we can proceed with the Transifex
>> side of things.

I also updated the Tor ticket accordingly:

https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/8955#comment:5

We're almost there!