Re: [Tails-dev] Please review'n'merge feature/intltoolize

Author: winterfairy
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Please review'n'merge feature/intltoolize
Hi.

intrigeri wrote:

> This next step is now implemented in feature/intltoolize, based upon
> feature/merge-pot-files. It would make sense to review and merge both
> at the same time. Candidate for 0.19.1 or 0.20, whichever comes first
> => please review and merge into devel, and into stable once 0.19
> is out.
>
> Once these branches are in, all translatable strings that live in
> our main Git repository (apart of the website) are managed in a single
> PO file per language.
>
> Given all translatable files were moved around in these branches, and
> translations all alike, it would be great to merge them before
> translators send us diverging changes that would be a pain to
> forward-port. Thanks!

Something went wrong in this branch. Checking the swedish translations the
following two errors exists (po/sv.po):

> #: config/chroot_local-includes/usr/local/bin/tails-start-i2p:82
> #: config/chroot_local-includes/usr/local/bin/tails-start-i2p:124
> #, fuzzy
> msgid "I2P failed to start"
> msgstr "Misslyckades med att starta om Tor."
>
> #, fuzzy
> #~ msgid "check Tails known security issues"
> #~ msgstr "Det finns kända säkerhetsproblem i den här Tails versionen:"

Neither of these two strings were translated before, and the translations
they have belong to other strings.

A similar error for french appears to be fixed in commit 4bf73de454. Maybe
this error happened for all languages.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to when all this work is done and imported in
Transifex :)