Re: [Tails-dev] documentation contribution process too burea…

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] documentation contribution process too bureaucratic?
Hi,

adrelanos wrote (05 Jul 2013 16:25:37 GMT) :

>> This looks like a "server busy" problem much more than a spam filter
>> false positive to me.
>>
>> Please retry.

> Still having the same issue.

I could reproduce that, and got the same error message, but in the end
my changes *are* saved: only the wiki update was not finished within
the Apache timeout. Can you please check if that's the case for you?

By the way, I've removed the duplicate
todo/update__95__design__95__fingerprint again. I think one ticket
(todo/design_fingerprint_update) is enough to track this improvement
suggestion. You might want to note, too, that manually adding
underscores instead of spaces in wiki page names renders poorly in
the end.