Re: [Tails-dev] documentation contribution process too burea…

Author: Alan
To: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] documentation contribution process too bureaucratic?
Hi,

On Sat, 06 Jul 2013 13:34:30 +0200 intrigeri <intrigeri@???>
wrote:

> adrelanos wrote (05 Jul 2013 16:25:37 GMT) :
>
> > Still having the same issue.
>
> I could reproduce that, and got the same error message, but in the end
> my changes *are* saved: only the wiki update was not finished within
> the Apache timeout. Can you please check if that's the case for you?

I often get the same issue : changes being saved but an error message
is displayed. If we are 3 to get this, I think we can definately
consider this as a problem to solve. However, it will probably become
irrelevent as soon as we switch to redmine to track issues. Does
anybody has an idea when it will happen ? If it is "soon", I propose we
ignore the issue. Otherwise, I propose we write to our hosting provider
about the issue after investigating for tracks to solve it.

What do you think?

Cheers