Re: [Tails-dev] Please review & merge feature/remove_live-b…

Author: Alan
To: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Please review & merge feature/remove_live-boot_compatibility_symlinks, feature/live-config_3.0_final and feature/live-boot_3.0_final
Hi,

On Thu, 23 May 2013 23:34:25 +0200 intrigeri <intrigeri@???> wrote:
> please review and merge
> - feature/live-boot_3.0_final
> - feature/live-config_3.0_final
> - feature/remove_live-boot_compatibility_symlinks
>
> tickets:
> - todo/live-boot_3.0_final
> - todo/live-config_3.0_final
> - todo/remove_live-boot_compatibility_symlinks
>
> Candidates for Tails 0.19, please merge into devel
> (at the APT level too!).
>
> Cheers,

I reviewed the code on these branches and consider it is OK.

I reviewed the git diff of these branches and consider it is OK

I reviewed the apt repository and package changes of these branches and
consider it is OK.

However, the experimental ISO I tested fails to setup persistence with
t-p-s on a 16G USB3 stick on a IBM ThinkPad X32 (see email about
feature/linux-3.8).

I don't know which branch is responsible, and will thus not merge yet.

I don't promise I'll test an ISO contanining devel+only these branches,
but that might be the way to go.

Cheers