[Tails-dev] Please review'n'merge feature/linux-3.8

Author: intrigeri
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] Please review'n'merge feature/linux-3.8
Hi,

feature/linux-3.8 installs the Linux 3.8 kernel from Debian unstable,
for improved hardware support. Merged in experimental, seems to work
fine at first glance.

There's a dummy gcc-4.7 package in the feature-linux-3.8 APT suite,
that should be merged too. It's needed because the headers package
from sid think they depend on that (while a proper backport would
not).

Candidate for 0.19 => please merge into devel.

I would not mind someone with access to a fast autotesting setup
(anonym?) to run the test suite before merging, or not too late after,
so that we ensure ASAP that this upgrade does not bring too many
regressions. But this should not prevent anyone else from testing and
merging the branch IMHO.