Re: [Tails-dev] autostarting Iceweasel

Autor: intrigeri
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] autostarting Iceweasel
Hi,

Alan wrote (20 Apr 2013 23:39:38 GMT) :
> While waiting for my builds to complete, I started to implement this in
> feature/dont_autostart_iceweasel. It seems to basically work, even if
> it needs more testing.

Great! May you please update the ticket accordingly, so that it
mentions the branch, and the next things to do are clear?
Or perhaps save the paperwork time to just finish it in time for the
freeze if you prefer :)

So, I had a quick look.

May I suggest rebasing this feature branch on devel, rather than on
a feature branch that was not merged yet, and whose history has been
rewritten a few times already?

> +    /usr/bin/iceweasel "$@"

I think this does not do what you think it does.
It probably won't work when run with more than one argument,
e.g. with `-new-tab URL'.