Re: [Tails-dev] autostarting Iceweasel [Was: Training Journa…

Autor: Alan
Para: tails-dev
Temas antigos: Re: [Tails-dev] autostarting Iceweasel [Was: Training Journalists in Istanbul]
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] autostarting Iceweasel [Was: Training Journalists in Istanbul]
Hi,

On Mon, 25 Feb 2013 18:38:58 +0000 "Runa A. Sandvik"
<runa@???> wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 5:01 PM, intrigeri <intrigeri@???> wrote:
> > Runa A. Sandvik wrote (04 Feb 2013 15:12:51 GMT) :
> >> - Firefox will start automatically once you are connected to the
> >> Internet.
> >
> > FWIW, I've proposed we don't do this anymore, pending discussion:
> > https://tails.boum.org/todo/dont_autostart_iceweasel/
>
> Great!

While waiting for my builds to complete, I started to implement this in
feature/dont_autostart_iceweasel. It seems to basically work, even if
it needs more testing.

Cheers