Re: [Tails-dev] send anonymous mail without registration - …

Autor: adrelanos
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Temas antigos: Re: [Tails-dev] send anonymous mail without registration - Mixmaster over Tor
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] send anonymous mail without registration - Mixmaster over Tor / Mixminion
After learning how to use Mixmaster over Tor in Whonix in a rather
complicated way, I thought, why haven't I used Mixminion instead, which
doesn't require a mta.

When ditching the anonymity aspect of remailers and just use the to send
mail, in doesn't matter if Mixminion is even less anonymous than
Mixmaster, if we discard that altogether and rely on Tor for anonymity.

It was removed from Debian. I find no reference on debian.org why it has
been removed.

Do you have a hint for me how to find the package removal log?