[Tails-dev] next cd implementions?

Autor: johan
Para: tails-dev
Asunto: [Tails-dev] next cd implementions?
Hi there,

There are some post into the forum but not for everybody to done.

There are many people that would like to have the Swedisch VPN
"Mullvad" implemented into the Live-cd. This VPN called Mullvad
seems to be the best under all those VPN's that are out there.
There are only a few that do NOT log and store information about
there users. This VPN is also very easy to use under Windows,
Mac or Linux because users just have to enter an ID number in the client.

Mullvad is also free to try for three hours, and as it would be implemented
into the Live-CD, people can use it multiple times, or buy a account like
many people already have. I don't have the skills to implement these
thing, so that's why I ask you as member of the developmentteam.

Link to the VPN
https://mullvad.net/en/

Tor is so slow, so it would be a greath idee to inplement Mullvad already
into the Live-CD. For users that don't wanna use Tor, now a secound
option to become anonymous on the internet and much faster then Tor.
I do lot's of reseach about all VPN's, and many people all over the globe
are using this VPN. If you don't believe me, you can Google it.

If Mullvad was not a good VPN or option I would not even mention it.
And also Tor gives users not a 100% garanty to become complete anonymous.
That's why I and others would have another options into the Live-CD, and
let the users decide what to use. If Mullvad is on the CD, they can decide
what service they wanna use like Tor, Mullvad and Firefox, of just nothing
for privacy and anonymity.

For Mullvad user i would sugguest to install Firefox as webbrowser.

Then I would (and also other users of julie CD) would like to see you
implement Firefox
to the Live-CD with the following Add-ons.

AdblockPlus
https://addons.mozilla.org/nl/firefox/addon/adblock-plus/

BetterPrivacy
https://addons.mozilla.org/nl/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/

Ghostery
https://addons.mozilla.org/nl/firefox/addon/ghostery/

HTTPS Everywhere
https://www.eff.org/https-everywhere

UserAgen Switcher
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/user-agent-switcher/

In the url box of Firefox you can disable also the next [type
about:config]

geo.enabled;false
network.http.sendRefererHeader;0

The i would be also greath to implement some bookmarks already into Firefox

These would be nice: Visit them i you now what i mean.
Nice to have them bookmarked already is it?

Anonymous online chat
http://site.anonnet.org/webirc/
www.chatcrypt.com

Anonymous search with web proxy's
http://anon-proxy.co.uk
http://anonymizer.nntime.com
http://anonymouse.org
http://proxy.lich.im
https://proxify.com
https://vtunnel.com
www.tunnelexpert.info

Fake mail(s)
http://anonymailer.net
http://anonymizer.in/fake-mailer/index.php
http://deadfake.com
http://emkei.cz
http://send-email.org
www.sendanonymousemail.net
www.silentsender.com

IP check service
http://whatismyipaddress.com/
www.ip-address.org/
www.ip2location.com/free.asp

Online encryption and decryption for email
https://encipher.it
https://encipher.it/ios [for mobile]
www2.giacomodrago.com:8443/immediatecrypt/
www.crypo.net
www.seabreezecomputers.com

One time read e-mail messages
https://oneshar.es
https://onetimesecret.com
https://privnote.com
https://quickforget.com
www.self-destructing-email.com
www.sendinc.com
www.thismessagewillselfdestruct.com

Privacy search engines:
http://gibiru.com/
http://usestealth.com
https://duckduckgo.com
https://ixquick.com
http://exploseek.com > Multi seek search engine

Proxy's online
http://nntime.com
http://notan.h1.ru
http://spys.ru
http://the-proxy-list.com
www.atomintersoft.com
www.freeproxy.ru
www.proxyfire.net
www.proxyweb.net
www.proxz.com
www.samair.ru

Upload services
http://wikisend.com
https://anonfiles.com
https://wetransfer.com
www.mijnbestand.nl

URL short
http://goo.gl
http://is.gd
http://tinyurl.com
www.kortst.nl
www.u4y.nl

Secure password testing
http://howsecureismypassword.net
http://makemeapassword.net
http://passwordadvisor.com
www.givemeapassword.com
www.microsoft.com
www.onlinewachtwoordgenerator.nl
www.passwordmeter.com

Temporary email adresses
http://10minutemail.com
https://anonbox.net
www.filzmail.com
www.guerrillamail.com

Torrent sites
http://1337x.org
http://h33t.com
http://bitsnoop.com
http://extratorrent.com
http://torrage.com
https://eztv.it
www.ahashare.com
www.torlock.com
www.torrentreactor.net

[Mabey you now some more so you can add your Bookmark[s] if you like.]

This was all that I wanted to let your developpers now, and I hope really
you gonna add this to the next Live-CD.

If you don't think it's good, then do it for all those people that wanna
have these options to the Live-CD, and make them happy.

For all those people here on the computer club we would like to thank you
already and hoping on a respons what you think about it.

If we can provide the team with more stuff then let us now.

They more people get involded they better the Live-CD get's.

Hoping to hear soon for you.

With kind regards,
Johan