Re: [Tails-dev] Attribution mistake in "The Metadata Anonymi…

Autor: Christophe Guyeux
Para: intrigeri
CC: The Tails public development discussion list, christophe.guyeux, julien.voisin
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] Attribution mistake in "The Metadata Anonymization Toolkit" paper (arXiv:1212.3648v1)
After having discussed with J.Voisin, it appears that a lot of language
problems are present in this first version. And so we need to publish
soon a new version with both the language and your quotation fixed.

We will do it as soon as possible.

Best,

Christophe

--
Christophe Guyeux, assistant professor (math-info)
   Departement d'Informatique des Systèmes Complexes (DISC)