Re: [Tails-l10n] Spanish review needed

Autor: intrigeri
Para: Tails localization discussion
Asunto: Re: [Tails-l10n] Spanish review needed
intrigeri wrote (13 Dec 2012 08:43:47 GMT) :
> while importing updated translations from Transifex,
> one made me doubtful so I left it aside:

> https://gitweb.torproject.org/translation.git/blobdiff/f953e6545fc2dc157f4fd7beee085959be7af1e8..ddfe9f6eed52d5ac6cc5fe912360b81e13ed097c:/es/es.po

> E.g. it makes punctuation, that was consistent with the English
> version, now inconsistent, and switches from title case to
> sentence case.

> Can a Spanish please have a look and direct me what to do?

Same for:
https://gitweb.torproject.org/translation.git/blobdiff/0661b57fd99f69184b2c9a70bb299284c3e6817c..8dc5791bc554e7e27e272bc5e585db4ea715262b:/es/es.po
and
https://gitweb.torproject.org/translation.git/blobdiff/225d16c19bc1e3a0fe39b6a048b263bcc82e22e0..a1cde93a0e4b2ff1019a10df024b83b8a1eeb01c:/es/es.po

Perhaps the authorship information Transifex keeps may allow us to get
in touch with the translator who does this, and explain them what we
are expecting?

I've imported the updated WhisperBack translation, however, that did
not expose the same obvious flaws. It could do with a review too,
I guess.