Re: [Tails-l10n] Review needed for pt_BR

Autor: drebs
Para: Tails localization discussion
Asunto: Re: [Tails-l10n] Review needed for pt_BR
Hi, !

Thanks for that. We were already thinking about creating a list for pt-br
translation team to help organize translations, so maybe this is a good time.
Is there any list infrastructure we should try to use (for example
boum.org's) or could we do it in any other list provider (provided they have
some minimum required properties)?

Also, I'm still a bit confused about the periodic switch from master to devel
branches, so i would like to confirm that the following is the correct way to
base our branch:

1. Initially, our branch doc/pt is based on master.
2. We work on translations and make pull requests normally.
3. Upon freeze and call for translations, we pull the devel branch and merge it
with our doc/pt branch.
4. We work on translations on doc/pt branch (based on devel).
5. Before the due date, we make pull requests for our doc/pt to be merged in
devel.
6. After release, we pull master and merge it back in our doc/pt branch, and
restart from 1.

Could you confirm that this is the expected workflow or correct if there's
something wrong with it?

Thank you very much, we'll let you know when there's a list for pt-br
translators.

drebs.

--

                                        ----  __o