Re: [Tails-dev] Please review and merge feature/hide-iceweas…

Autor: intrigeri
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] Please review and merge feature/hide-iceweasel-modules-bar
Hi,

thanks for this review! :)

anonym wrote (11 Dec 2012 15:13:55 GMT) :
> This commit makes it impossible to show the Add-on bar, which I don't
> think is what we want.

I personally don't care.

> IMHO we only want it hidden/disabled/collapsed by default, but users
> should be able to show it through View -> Toolbars -> Add-on
> bar. Right?

Sure, this would be better.

I personally don't care about support for custom iceweasel add-ons in
Tails, and see no other obvious uses of the add-on bar, so what I've
proposed seems good enough to me, and I don't intend to spend time to
implement anything better myself. (I thought this was interesting as
a low-hanging fruit, but once it becomes more involved, I feel I have
better things to do.)

Still, I'll be happy to review and merge a better branch that does not
add a significant maintenance burden :)