Re: [Tails-dev] config/chroot_local-packages is now deprecat…

Autor: Ague Mill
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] config/chroot_local-packages is now deprecated
intrigeri:
> I've just reviewed the already merged move-to-APT-repo work,
> and pushed what I believe is a needed bugfix commit on top of it.
>
> I must say that in general, I'm no great fan of last minute big
> changes, the day before the freeze, without any proper review and
> merge request process.

Well, I have done a careful review of the resulting package set and it
was identical before and after the switch. So this change was not
affecting our final product.

Your last commit (ba704e641ca) means that currently, we will build with
live-config/3.0.12-1 and live-boot/3.0~b7-1. I have neither done any
tests with these versions nor look at their changelogs. Did you? Do you
think it is a safe move?

--
Ague