Re: [Tails-dev] Tails 0.14 vs. iceweasel 10.0.9esr-1

Autor: intrigeri
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] Tails 0.14 vs. iceweasel 10.0.9esr-1
Hi,

a quickly tested ISO image, based on Tails 0.14~rc1, built from our
feature/torbrowser Git branch, should be available there in a hour or
so:

http://dl.amnesia.boum.org/tails/testing/tails-i386-feature_torbrowser-0.14~rc1-20121024/

It ships with iceweasel 10.0.9esr-1+tails1, that is iceweasel
10.0.9esr-1 patched with (almost all) the torbrowser patches.

Please test and report back. To get more testers on it, I'll announce
it in news/ and on IRC tomorrow unless someone beats me to it.

Thanks to everyone who helped!

Notes:

  * the detached OpenPGP signature is mine. Given I did *not* run the
    full test suite on that image, I did not dare having it signed
    with our official key.

  * the package source can be found using Git:
       git clone git://labs.riseup.net/tails_iceweasel.git
    and in our (beta) APT repository:
       deb-src http://deb.tails.boum.org/ feature-torbrowser main