Re: [Tails-dev] Tails 0.14 vs. iceweasel 10.0.9esr-1

Autor: Ague Mill
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] Tails 0.14 vs. iceweasel 10.0.9esr-1
intrigeri:
> a quickly tested ISO image, based on Tails 0.14~rc1, built from our
> feature/torbrowser Git branch, should be available there in a hour or
> so:
>
> http://dl.amnesia.boum.org/tails/testing/tails-i386-feature_torbrowser-0.14~rc1-20121024/
>
> It ships with iceweasel 10.0.9esr-1+tails1, that is iceweasel
> 10.0.9esr-1 patched with (almost all) the torbrowser patches.

I have done some tests and reviews.

It lead me to discover a fingerprint issue related to window sizes. It
also affects the TorBrowserBundle and has been reported here:

No comments on the implementation, except maybe that
0019-Adapt-Steven-Michaud-s-Mac-crashfix-patch.patch looks Mac only. But
then, no harm done in applying it to our custom Iceweasel sources.

So far, so good. My opinion is to push that to rc2. :)

--
Ague