Re: [Tails-l10n] Arabic, Farsi patches

Author: sajolida
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Arabic, Farsi patches
On 23/08/12 23:58, Alayna Ruberg wrote:
> Hi Tails team -
>
> Attached are a few patches for Arabic and Farsi translations of the
> liveusb-creator, tails-greeter, and live-persistence-setup. Full
> disclosure: we're new at this, so we'd appreciate it if someone could
> vet them for us.
>
> Please let us know if there are any errors or problems.

Hi again,

Regarding the Farsi translation of Tails Persistent Setup, both patches
number 0003, and 0004 are creating po/fa.po anew. The first one with 151
new lines, and the second one with 302 new lines. Shall I just apply the
second one?

And also, the patch on LiveUSB does not apply. Looks like a similar
issue as with Russian. Where did you take the PO file from?