Re: [Tails-l10n] Russian translation patches

Author: sajolida
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Russian translation patches
On 20/08/12 22:57, Alayna Ruberg wrote:
> Hi Tails team -
>
> Attached are patches for the tails-greeter, tails-persistence-setup, and
> liveusb-creator translation projects.

Hi Alayna,

The patch on Tails Greeter and Tails Persistent Setup applies fine. But
actually I think I don't have push right on those repositories. Can
someone else apply them, or grant me the rights?

I didn't managed to apply to patch on liveusb. On which version of the
PO file did you work? In line 21 it is modifying the revision date
“PO-Revision-Date: 2012-07-02 17:19-0500\n” which I can't find anywhere
in the main Git history.

And apart from that, there are some other changes that make it hard to
apply. I don't mind rescuing the strings by hand this time but first we
should check that you did base your work on an older version, and I'm
also afraid of doing some mistake with the Russian.