Re: [Tails-l10n] Poedit question - how to create new .po fil…

Author: drebs
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Poedit question - how to create new .po files?
Hello, I couldn't find the following info on creating new .po files on the
website:

> the appropriate way of getting a fa.po file for both tails-greeter and
> tails-persistence-setup is to get the .pot file for each repository and
> correctly rename each into fa.po and then fill the msgtr fields with your
> work.

Maybe this would be a nice place to include it?:

https://tails.boum.org/contribute/how/translate/#index4h1

What do you think? If this is ok, I can help writing a paragraph to include
this info on the website doc.

--

                                        ----  __o