Re: [Tails-l10n] Please review doc/experimental

Author: intrigeri
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Please review doc/experimental
hi,

sajolida wrote (13 Apr 2012 19:57:54 GMT) :
> - To mark down stuff that needs to be fixed later we traditionally use
> FIXME. I guess you could do the same in your translations (instead
> of using '??').

Strings that are only partially translated, when pushed into Git, must
absolutely be marked as fuzzy. Else, neither gettext tools nor other
translators get to see what remains to be done. I don't think we
should use FIXME in translations, unless there's a FIXME in the
original English text, but then, generally the string isn't worth
being translated yet.