Re: [Tails-l10n] Please review doc/experimental

Author: matsa
To: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Please review doc/experimental

sajolida <sajolida@???> a écrit :

> Thanks. And good luck with the translation.

Thanks a lot!

I finally decided to learn about git and the branches, to see the
maximum of the documentation translated and include in 0.11.
In deed, the last times before the definitive freeze will be a bit
tricky:
If the GUI is changed,
-the documentation should be mofidied
-the translation should be adapted and reviewed
-then merged by the authorized persons

So I did a first test-push here:
http://repo.or.cz/w/tails/matsa.git/commit/a54c7e0aec7de0b9f28bd7913f594be78f389899

Can you please confirm it's done a way easy to merge?
Here are the differents commands I used:
https://pad.riseup.net/p/tails-git-branches

Otherwise, in persistence/delete[1], in order to avoid data recovery, is
it necessary to create an encrypted partition and reinstall Tails /
isn't it enough to wipe the whole diskspace?

[1]http://git.immerda.ch/?p=amnesia.git;a=blob;f=wiki/src/doc/first_steps/persistence/delete.mdwn;hb=refs/heads/doc/experimental

Thanks,
Greetings