Re: [Tails-dev] next big features: status update

Author: anonym
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] next big features: status update
03/13/2012 10:36 PM, intrigeri:
> Hi,
>
> I'll read thoroughly and reply later, but please see bellow for an
> request for additional information that is urgent in the sense you
> could easily lose it in the meantime.
>
> alan@??? wrote (13 Mar 2012 19:42:57 GMT) :
>> All the following tests are performed with Tails build 20120313 from
>> the 'experimental' branch from commit 5078468.
>
> I need to know what versions of liveusb-creator,
> tails-persistence-setup and tails-greeter you tested.

I got the exact same results using:

* liveusb-creator 3.11.4-8
* tails-persistence-setup 0.6-1
* tails-greeter 0.3.0

Furthermore, /var/lib/gdm3/tails.persistence and /var/log/live-persist
was not created. Manually running (as root):

    live-persist --encryption=luks list TailsData

showed no results. After some further investigation I can now see that
the error is due to live-persist vs. live-boot and a git screw up by me
(how unusual!). The easiest fix would be if I can rebase the
feature/live-boot-3.x branch. Are you working on it?

Cheers!